- Shawn is the Grief Dreams Podcast Co-Facilitor and podcast editor/producer. To contact Shawn for questions or interest in being on the podcast please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can find Shawn on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/shawn.ram.3 and Instagram https://www.instagram.com/narnia_dwarves_club/ and https://www.instagram.com/rumblemaximus/ (on his dog Rumble)
Jade Karling Black
- Jade holds a Master’s degree in Criminology (Gender & Addiction), as well as a Life Skills Coaching diploma. She is the Grief Dreams Newsletter Editor, guest co-host for the Grief Dreams Podcast, and researcher who assisted on two academic articles on Grief Dreams. Additionally, she is an author and blogger for Fraser Valley Lifestyle Magazine (http://www.fvlifestylemag.com/author/jade-karling/). One book of hers that I (Joshua) find inspirational is titled "Quiet Mind, Open Heart". Here is a video interview of her talking about her journey https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwmpGvPVJp4
- For more information on Jade you can visit www.jadekarlingcoaching.com, Instagram https://www.instagram.com/karlingjade_/ and https://www.instagram.com/jadekarlingcoaching/
- Deborah is the Co-Writer and Illustrator of the Children's Book titled "Dreaming of Owl". She also wrote and illustrated "Remembering Owl". Additionally, she helps the bereaved and the dying explore their emotions through art therapy. For more information about her visit www.copingoncanvas.com